Welcome!

Hi and thank you for finding my blog!  My name's Bobby, and along with my family we love having a go at growing our own.  Over the last year the wonderful Charles Dowding, with his organic, no dig philosophy has become my guru. I've collected his Vegetable Garden Diary, Calendar and book: No Dig Organic Home & Garden (which he wrote with Stephanie Hafferty), as well as begun to follow his Facebook page and YouTube channel.  This year I've decided to grow our fruit and vegetables by really following Charles' advice. I've created my blog to record how we all get on.  I hope you enjoy reading, and look forwards to interacting with you.

I regularly add to my blog, mainly through pages you'll find in the top left menu so please click on those three little bars at the top left of the home page to find out lots more about our garden dabbles, and remember to keep checking back, exploring and sharing with friends and family who might also enjoy.

💚 Happy reading 💚

Comments

  1. I don't know anything about growing fruit and veg so I will enjoy learning along with You!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forwards to it. Thank you for being the first person to comment!

      Delete
  2. I too look forward to learning with you,
    Dugless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great! Looking forward to learning and hearing the progress. The only success I've had is with some chilli's (which I'm very proud of) but it was pure luck so interested to learn how to grow properly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fantastic! I can't take the heat of chilli peppers but we all enjoy sweet peppers so are growing some of them.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Our Goal This Year

We're Getting Ready For...